The mission of ABC Domes is to provide our clients with the highest level of service, a superior product, and to do so with integrity and honesty in all cases.
We are dedicated to our strategic partnerships and are committed to safeguarding the well being and ethical treatment of all stakeholders.
ABC Domes fosters and maintains a professional and healthy environment that provides both challenges and rewards for our staff. We strive to empower and expand the leadership team to support our client commitments as well as to accommodate our growth.
Founded as a family-owned business, we retain an open door to communication and thus, a broad based directness is encouraged throughout the ranks. This promotes clear accountability, earned respect and a company-wide ownership mentality that continues to thrive.
ABC Domes has a multi-tiered commitment to the environment:
- Our product is inherently green. ABC Domes’ structures incorporate the latest green technologies and provide significant long-term costs savings vs. the cost of conventional construction. Not only do the domes utilize 30-35% less energy, we utilize recycled materials, low-emitting paints, grey water recycling, LED lighting and geo-thermal HVAC systems where applicable.
- Through our JV company’s charitable organization, we work with the community of Nine Mile, Jamaica in developing farming initiatives to help the village become self-sustaining.
- Our commitment to sustainability has become standard procedure in our own workplace and is encouraged and supported amongst our growing staff. We train our employees to understand and take advantage of environmental, financial and good sense benefits of living green. We are dedicated to protecting the environment by integrating environmentally responsible practices and principles throughout the company – both in the offices and in the field. We understand that these practices are good for the environment, our business, our staff and every community that we work and build in.
- We employ LEED Accredited Professionals.
- Through our joint venture partner, Golden Sands General Contractors, we have developed LEED Certified properties, are proud members of the U.S. Green Building Council ®, and are a Carbon Neutral Company. Utilizing a reporting system called the Carbon Disclosure Project, the industry specialists at Above Green performed a detailed study to access our carbon footprint and lead us through the steps of offsetting our emissions through renewable energy projects.
- Additionally, our offices achieve superior indoor air quality through our meticulous use of high quality, low-emitting materials and our fleet of vehicles is comprised of low-emission hybrids, further reducing our carbon footprint.
Finally, ABC Domes is committed to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age or disability.