By their nature, the domes provide the ultimate protection for IT. Virtually every business is vulnerable to IT disruption, some of which can take a company down for days or longer. Domes provide the ultimate protection for critical IT functions, safeguarding businesses from massive losses in assets and revenue that a long-term disruption can cause.
The hard questions that every corporation and organization should ask are:
- Are your IT functions at risk?
- What would happen if your enterprise system goes down or critical records or business data is permanently damaged or destroyed in a hurricane or tornado?
- Would it just be an inconvenience?
- Would you be able to meet all of your business’s federal compliance mandates, such as customer privacy regulations, service level agreements, or records retention requirements?
- Do you have the resources to replace or recreate lost data?
Incredibly, for every company that has an IT-specific disaster recovery and business continuity plan in effect, two others don’t — even in the wake of many natural disasters all over the country in the past few years.
ABC Domes facilities provide the ultimate in safety and security, physically safeguarding business from IT disruptions.Typical features of the domes include:Independent backup generator system with auto transfer switch
- Trailer docking stations for power and communications
- Satellite communications
- Safe and secure facilities, housed in a structure built to withstand 250 mph wind speeds (at a minimum)
- Open span design to accommodate custom configurations
- Security fencing and guardhouse
- Web based video surveillance
- Fireproof steel reinforced concrete shell
- Helicopter landing pad
- Humidity controlled environment
- 90 psf rolling steel doors
- Solar lighting and hot water heating
- On site fuel storage